Saturday, May 30, 2009

Prologue to: Life is like a Beach Chair when I'm in a New York State of Mind

Okay, first off don't want you guys getting spoiled thinking this will be an everyday thing... It's not, and DAMN IT, who is this "you" I keep talking to. Any psych majors feel free to analyze these writings in a case study or something. (Use any technique just not psychoanalysis...please not psychoanalysis, because Freud was weird...no eccentric that's the term they use when they are famous. Of course if you combine that with eminence now you get greatness, but 'mos folks don't know nuthin bout that')...
You know what I think I just realized MY "you" is standing for my readers... now when asked who those are...that's the true problem in itself(did I use that colloquialism right[is colloquialism the right word?? - i want to say saying... *side note so I had this TA last semester who said I don't know the meaning of some of the words I think I know{by the way she told me this AFTER my last paper, so she let me make this mistake all semester -_- FML... (by the way that's my website right there. If you don't know about it, find out . I'll tell why this site is funny, and why no one cares about MLIA (my life is average) based off what I learned in an AP Language class at another time.) so in other words this semester and everyone before I've just been using big words that penetrate the cranium of my consciousness and using them... only to now realize some don't mean what I expected! * So, I've become great friends with the dictionary...well with google typing in "defintion (word)" see like colloquialism I thought it meant like a synnonym for "saying" or something, turns out it means

"Characteristic of or appropriate to the spoken language or to writing that seeks the effect of speech; informal."


So now I have to use "saying". Let the record reflect that I meant "saying" when I said "colloquialism" Noted. *my attempt at law humor... **rephrase- my DRY ATTEMPT at law humor** also noted.] So yea, hope that was the right "saying" anyway." On a small note... I said in the beginning that I may do a stream-of-conscious thing; so you have been warned- my pity for any of you is bare minimal...if any. Nope that pity is gone since I had to waste another sentence telling you about that pity. It seems this has turned into the prologue for the actual topic, and rather than making this into another excessively long blog which will remove any chance of a
serene tone, I will simply wait and separate it into two posts. The second one will actually be "Life is Like a Beach Chair when I'm in a New York State of mind". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment