Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Disdain for the dog Blue and all her Clues...

First off don't get me wrong I love blue the color, but blue the dog and her stupid clues have got to go! I noticed this while watching the show with my younger sister. It occurred to me about half way through that this show is pointless. Why do you ask, well let me explain. First, the whole show is about a dog leaving clues for Stupid Steve to find. Is that interesting...maybe not, but at least there is a point. Yet, they decided to make it more convoluted, I mean ever notice how Blue's Clues would be a lot simpler if Blue fetched what he was trying to say instead of messing up the damn house with his blue painted footprints?? I don't want my future children to act like that. Actually come to think of it forget fetching, why doesn't blue just talk?? I mean a dog can't talk but a paprika bottle can??
and a mailbox?
and a shovel?
and a notebook?
and hundreds of other formerly inanimate objects that suddenly are animate in a way that would have left Charles Darwin cringing.
So why can't Blue talk then? I almost wonder if Blue has a learning disability but she seems smarter than Steve...as well as to leave very intelligent clues. I also wondered if it had anything to do with her being a mute...but she barks -_-
So I have come to the conclusion, that this is just furthering what Goofy v. Pluto did, but furthermore is a dumb show, and has shown me why I stick to cartoons such as Family Guy & Boondocks.
So the next time you watch the show, "sit down in your thinking chair and think...think...and thinkkkkk"....what the hell are you doing with your life for these wasted thirty minutes!

4 comments:

  1. ....But, but I thought Blue was a boy!!!! ...My childhood was a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the paprika doesn't talk...just the salt n pepa! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for ending your childhood...and true Nersh but paprika does not talk because s(he) is a baby...not because s(he) is a seasoning. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never actually watched Blue and all her Clues and i am not planning on EVER doing so after reading this review...

    ReplyDelete